• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

IF your grossed out easy don't read.

Mitchy=)

Bluelighter
OK, so i have what looks to be a growth of some kind (possibly a massive blood blister) right next to my ass hole, i made a doctors appointment which is in just over 3 hours, my question is, what the fuck could it be? And is there anything i can do about it without going to the doctor? I really don't feel comfortable talking to a doctor about this kind of thing -.-

Any help is apreciated, I'm freaking out haha

i will be, but im a paranoid person and dont want to hear that i have a tumour coming out my ass. ha

Definitely get that checked out! Earlier this year I also found a lump right beside my asshole. I thought it was just a haemorrhoid, so I ignored it. But it didn't go away, and eventually I went to see my doc, who told me it was a genital wart *eek!*. I got treatment, and it seems to have cleared up now, thankfully. I'm not sure if you're at risk of that, but it would probably pay to get it checked anyway!

My roommate has a pylinidal cyst (not sure of the spelling?) which sounded like that and was very painful --- go to the dr asap, they can make things a LOT more comfortable.

Yeah, the pain seems to be getting more and more annoying, and im quiet pain tolerant.

My roommate has a pylinidal cyst (not sure of the spelling?) which sounded like that and was very painful --- go to the dr asap, they can make things a LOT more comfortable.

I had one of those. I suffered through the pain for a week, then when i got in my car to see the doc, the fucked burst bloody puss all over my car's upholstery.

went to the doc, he sent me to the ER, going there now, apparently its similar to a hemmaroid (sp?) ill let u know how it goes. lol, fuck my life :p

Mitchy, I'm glad to hear you're going to the hospital...at least it's nothing too serious, but let us know how it goes...and by the time you read this you probably won't be in pain anymore either.

My tailbone hurt like a bitch a couple of years ago. I basically couldn't sit for several months. Went away by itself though, and I never got it checked up.

Let us know if it's that pilonydal cyst! And I hope they can do something about it. Cysts are so fucking gross.

Definitely get that checked out! Earlier this year I also found a lump right beside my asshole. I thought it was just a haemorrhoid, so I ignored it. But it didn't go away, and eventually I went to see my doc, who told me it was a genital wart *eek!*. I got treatment, and it seems to have cleared up now, thankfully. I'm not sure if you're at risk of that, but it would probably pay to get it checked anyway!

What kinda tratment did u get for genital warts. I thought there is not treatment since its viral. Did they freeze off the wart?

What kinda tratment did u get for genital warts. I thought there is not treatment since its viral. Did they freeze off the wart?

The virus itself can't be cured, but the warts can be treated. From what I understand, if you manage to stay symptom-free for around 6 months, you're no longer infectious. I had a few sessions of cryosurgery (freezing them with liquid nitrogen), which hurt like hell and didn't help at all. Then I was prescribed a cream called Aldara, which also hurt like hell, but it worked great. The wart completely disappeared after I applied the cream 3 times a week for a month. Sounds like a long time, but in some cases Aldara can take up to 4 months to clear the warts.

It could also be an anal fissure. Either way, you need to go to a doctor.

Whatever it is, if the doctor's first words out of their mouth is "let's cut it out", I'd take a raincheck and do some more independent research. Doctors have this annoying habit of reaching for the scalpel to cut out the symptom and disregard the underlying cause. Net result - symptom returns, sometimes in triplicate.